Saniye Soylemez, Serife O. Progress in Polymer Science , 86 , Sensors , 17 8 , Facile fabrication of core-shell polyelectrolyte complexes nanofibers based on electric field induced phase separation.
ScholarWorks: Formation of Functional Nanofibers and Their Applications for Wearable Electronics
Polymer , , Macagnano, F. De Cesare.
- Functional Nanofibers and Their Applications Edited by Qufu Wei;
- Russells Reversal.
- Electrospinning of Cyclodextrin Functional Nanofibers for Drug Delivery Applications.
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics.
- Electrospinning process and characterization of PVP/hematite nanofibers?
- Law and the Language of Identity: Discourse in the William Kennedy Smith Rape Trial.
- Decentering International Relations.
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical , , Electrospinning design of functional nanostructures for biosensor applications. Journal of Materials Chemistry B , 5 9 , Journal of Colloid and Interface Science , , Sensors , 16 9 , Glucose sensors based on electrospun nanofibers: a review.
Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry , 5 , Fourati, N. Blel, Y.
Lattach, N. Ktari, C.
Our Books List
Bharat Bajaj, Han I. Joh, Seong M. Controllable one step copper coating on carbon nanofibers for flexible cholesterol biosensor substrates. Journal of Materials Chemistry B , 4 2 , Towards the electrochemical diagnosis of cancer: nanomaterial-based immunosensors and cytosensors.
RSC Advances , 6 , Fabiola Navarro-Pardo, Ana L. Martinez-Hernandez, Carlos Velasco-Santos. Journal of Nanomaterials , , Bioapplications of Polythiophene-g-Polyphenylalanine-Covered Surfaces. Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics , 18 , Recent Developments of Electrospinning for Biosensors and Biocatalysis. Macromolecular Rapid Communications , 36 14 , Tonga, John J. Lannutti, Vincent M.
Electrospun Functional Nanofibers and Their Applications in Chemical Sensors and Li-Ion Batteries
Macromolecular Rapid Communications , 36 7 , Polymer Chemistry , 6 18 , ChemPlusChem , 79 10 , Advanced Materials , 26 32 , Type: Research Support, Non-U. Abstract This feature article provides an overview of the preparation of functional nanofibers by combined electrospinning, controlled radical polymerization and 'Click Chemistry'. A combination of the powerful capability of controlled radical polymerization and 'Click Chemistry' for the synthesis of functional macromolecules and on surface modification as well as their wide applicability to electrospinning materials, functional nanofibers with a crosslinked structure, core-shell structures, and switchable surface properties etc.
In addition, the applications of the functional nanofibers in antibacterial fields and controlled release are also explored. Read Article at publisher's site. How does Europe PMC derive its citations network?
Functional Nanofibers and their Applications
Protein Interactions. Protein Families. Nucleotide Sequences.
- Irresistible Forces: The Business Legacy of Napster and the Growth of the Underground Internet.
- Functional Nanofibers and their Applications.
- The Hermeneutics of Medicine and the Phenomenology of Health: Steps Towards a Philosophy of Medical Practice!
Functional Genomics Experiments. Protein Structures.